Wednesday 18 June 2008

Grateful...

this post is different ..its not about the disturbed mood of the frustration ..its different and i hope its a begining of a different mood.....


i'm grateful
i'm grateful for many things in my life

i'm grateful for my family...this loving warm family that god blessed me with
i'm grateful for everyday i spend with them and even for the days i spend without them cos it makes me realize how much i'm lucky and blessed to have such a family...
i'm grateful that i'm here now where i hate the most cos it only made me stronger and more responsible
i'm grateful for my cousins ... the way they just get me ..all the memories...all the laughs
i'm grateful for my friends... the way they love me even when i can't love myself... they always say they're grateful to know someone like me and its abless to have someone who can say that about you
i'm grateful for knowing someone so great and beautiful like my grand ma...and i'm grateful that i was there beside her when she left ... i always wanted to be there for her and i was..
i'm grateful for all the great memories i carry in my heart ... those moments of pure happiness that change who you are and always give you hope

and the most important thing

i'm grateful for you God
i'm grateful for the peace you give me each time i pray
i'm grateful for the hope you give me when i'm scared
i'm grateful for that heart you gave me ... a heart that still can feel ..
i'm grateful that somehow deep inside of me i still believe in 2morrow,change.love and the good in other people
i'm grateful for all the little things... like seeing my little brother's smile... like hearing my dad says he is so proud of me.. like feeling all that love from all the people around me
sometimes i just say that maybe if i'm normal i'll be happy all the time maybe if i dun think too much or feel too much i'll be better that that but the truth is
i'm grateful that i'm not normal ..that i think in every little thing cos somehow it can make me more grateful..
i'm grateful for being me......

No comments: