Sunday 8 June 2008

Vanished...

wouldn't it be great if i just disappear for a while!!
thats all i want ...thats all i need and those 2 rarely unit
i just wanna close my eyes and disappear
and though i 've really disappeared inside i'll appreciate it if people just stop noticing me
if they just shut up for a moment and stop talking to me
just stop asking me whuts wrong stop asking me when i'll come back
cos i have no ideaa
i just woke up oneday to find that i've lost interest in almost everything
and i've been trying to find myself again but it just disappeared!!!
i can't find the right words to say and i'm not able to tell how i feel
i keep telling myself that i supposed to be thrilled that we're moving next year and i'll finaly leave this place behind but i'm not
i used to spend this time of the year thinkin' about whut i'll do in the holiday and day dreamin' about next year... i can't do that now
i used to believe that everything will be fine oneday but i dun care anymore
i used to tell myself that next year will be alot better but i dun believe that anymore
.......
i used to believe in people, in the shiny future, in my hopes and dreams
i just used to believe.....
...........
i used to be a fighter but whuts the point?!!
i used to be me...and i just disappeared
and its not just the exams period its the whole year but i was trying to denay it
until i stood there infront of the mirror once and it hit me..who is that person?!
........
so all i really want now is to disappear until i find me again ..until i'm able to communicate again
just keep breathin'....just keep breathin' Ran!
........
One more step and I could fall away
If it happened would it matter
And I can't tell if I should go or stay.
Same old picture feels so hollow.
How can anybody know what's best for me
Another page I turn in shame.
And my decisions brought me to my knees,
I needed someone to blame.
.........
I feel so hollow
I feel so hollow
godsmack~hollow

No comments: