Sunday 9 November 2008

Random Thoughts..

-its been a very long time since i last wrote in here

-i always hope for a change and each time my life changes it become harder

-i've done 3 stitches this weak and i actually consider it the best thing in the whole week (i hope the poor guy is feeling the same)

-i'm not sure of anything in my life except that i really wanna be a doctor.. a good one..

-i'm grateful for my friends for being there ...you did surprised me guys

-i always adjust to new stress by a physical symptom this year its hypertension!

-i love my new room bt i hate the fact that i have to get up everyday at 5 o'clock to go to college

-i'm pretending to be strong but i'm really tired ..... i'm tired of responsibility..tired of listening ..tired of thinking...tired of driving... tired of studying ..tired of trying to fix everything and sometimes tired of being me

-this is my last year in college and i'm really scared of the after-college stage when there is no place for mistakes...we all make mistakes but can u imagine if every mistake u do can coast someone his life!!

-i hate discrmination in any sitiuation or place even if i'm the one whos treated better or given a better chance ... thats why i'm happy for obama just because he is a sign that discrimination is over in the most powerful country in the world..

-i'm older.. i'm definitly older... and i get older day after day ...wiser?! hopefully

-i miss being a teenager ...high school ..summer days.... those meaningless dreams ...fruitless gossip..everthing that used to be fun ...

-i'm still trying to be a better me...god help me with that



I still remember the sun
Always warm on my back
Somehow,it seems colder now
Where has my heart gone?
An uneven trade for the real world
Oh I, I want to go back to
Believing in everything and knowing nothing at all .......

3 comments:

Ola said...

First of all, kol sana wenti taieba ya doc:)
Second, being older than you and working in the same field too, i would like to calm you down here!! There is not any physician who respects himself, his job & above all who really fears from GOD and does such mistakes that lead to someone's death!! It sounds strange, right? but believe me my dear, when you are there in the real world you will realize exactly what I mean. We simply do our best, we try & try, then we try again but remember, it is always GOD's wish, I mean if it happened & a guy died (after all your sincere trials), then you have to go to bed & sleep quietly because simply you did all what you can!
Wallahi ana mesh ba2ool ai kalam, ana mgaraba kol da aktar men mara! May be now I am not practicing that type of medicine where a mistake can leads directly to one's death, but it's a complete process, any mistake any where might ruin it all!!
Remember, the most important thing is to do your best:)
Sorry for being that long:)

Sou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sou said...

Kol sana wenty tayeba ... i know it is so late :$
de 2wel zyara leya, I like your blog so much :)