Wednesday 23 April 2008

new begining?!! hopefully..

so here i'm again ... still me ...still disappointed and still in love with almost everything
i made this new blog with a hope
a hope that i could let it all out without being judged or feeling guilty

i'm a music maniac so i have to add a song after each post whutever i feel like posting
here we go...


Tonight I lack the strength to even move,
When you walked, now watch me die
and I know this is harder for you,
For love to let you down
The road ahead is lined with broken dreams,
So walk, walk on by
And I failed to give you everything you need,
For the fears, behind your eyes
When I can’t feel you,I’m not alright,
I’m not alright,
When I can’t heal you,
I’m not alright, I’m not alright
~pilot spead (soundtrack of death sentence)

2 comments:

haijekov said...

welcome aboard babe ;)

Amy said...

I dont mind :)
welcome