Friday 25 April 2008

just another day and nothing's any good

i feel bad today actually the whole week i've been adding things up inside and obviously today is the day it all gets out
(It's just a day that brings it all about...just another day nothing's any good)..
i hate it when i feel so alone with everyone around
i hate it when you love me that kind of love that makes me not able to breathe
i hate it when you're soo cold and selfish
i hate it when you know that i can't actually stand you there and u keep askin' me to do stuff for you
and i hate it that i can't say no..
i hate the fact that you need me cos i'll never be able to leave you behind
i hate it that i actually believe everyone will be there for me oneday cos i'm always there for them
and its not true and yet i dun care
i hate it that i can't stop caring, loving and doing everything for people who will eventually leave me behind

DAMN IT!! i hate that i dun make sense at all

I'm crying everyone's tears
And there inside our private war
I died the night before
And all of these remnants of joy and disaster
What am I suppose to do
I want to cook you a soup that warms your soul
But nothing would change, nothing would change at all
It's just a day that brings it all about
Just another day and nothing's any good

king of sorrow~sade

No comments: